Helpful Tips to Enjoy Gameday in Aggieland
1. SEC rules prohibit reentry into the stadium on game days. Ticket holders will not be allowed to exit and reenter the stadium for any reason. Please plan your day accordingly.
2. Kyle Field gates open two hours prior to kick-off. The Corps of Cadets march into the stadium one hour before kickoff, so get to your seat early and enjoy the pre-game festivities.
3. Join the Yell Leaders at the Association of Former Students for kids' yell followed by Spirit Walk and welcome the Aggie football team.
4. Be respectful of your fellow Aggies who are working on gameday. Parking attendants, stadium staff, concession staff and other workers provide a safe, fun-filled experience for all who attend the games.
5. If you serve alcoholic beverages, ensure that you have a sufficient number of designated drivers to accommodate your guests. Serve food and non-alcoholic beverages as well.
6. If you drink, drink responsibly and pace your drinking. Know your limit. Watch out for your friends. Drinking laws are strictly enforced.
7. Watch out for children. They are some of the most loyal fans and will carry on the Aggie tradition.
8. Observe safe principles of operation of barbecue pits and grills and open flame cooking. Properly store flammable liquids. Open flame cooking and alcohol consumption are not allowed in parking garages.
9. Pick up after yourself and your party. Properly dispose of any trash or tailgate paraphernalia. Remember to bring trash bags to help clean. University staff worked diligently to keep the cans empty throughout the day but they may become full at any time.
10. Respect the secure access of campus academic buildings.
11. Animals must be leashed at all times and should not be left unattended or secured to university property.
12. Help us keep this a fun, safe and secure experience. If you see something dangerous or disruptive, say something to an Aggie Ambassador, a university official, a member of law enforcement, or call Aggie Tailgating at 979.862.7547.
Tailgaters should be more aware of the possibility of thefts while they are attending games or otherwise away from their belongings, advise University Police Department officials.
Items of value should not be left unattended, UPD officials emphasize. If the items cannot be adequately secured at the tailgating site, they should be stored inside a vehicle. Also, personal property should be marked or engraved with the owner’s drivers license number. That would aid in the return of the property if it is lost or stolen.
Aggies don’t lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerated those who do, but not everyone who visits our campus is an Aggie, so take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your personal property. Remember, if you see any suspicious or criminal activity on campus, report it to the University Police Department immediately at 979-845-2345.