It’s finally here … Texas A&M Football at Kyle Field! As the Aggies finish preparations to face Lamar tomorrow at 6:30 p.m., the 12th Man also needs to start preparing for your trip to the redeveloped Kyle Field. Below are some important tips for your gameday preparations:
- 2014 is a transition season for the Kyle Field redevelopment project. We have reached the mid-point of a two-year construction project. While Kyle Field will be ready for football and the 12th Man tomorrow, the redevelopment will not be complete until the 2015 season.
- Transportation routes to and from Kyle Field have changed. We strongly encourage you to download the Destination Aggieland app for your Apple or Android device or visit gameday.12thMan.com for the latest transportation maps and parking information.
- We expect the North Plaza will be extremely crowded with the additional stadium capacity. The Southeast and Southwest Activation Towers feature gently sloped ramps that will get you to your seats quickly and easily. The Destination Aggieland app includes a feature in which you can type in your section number, and it will provide the quickest entry point for your seat. Or visit gameday.12thman.com/seatingchart.html for a color-coded stadium entry map.
- Cell and wireless connectivity will be limited this season. Kyle Field’s new wi-fi and distributed antenna system (DAS) will not be ready until the 2015 season. We anticipate that it will be difficult to make and receive calls from your cell phone, send and receive text messages, and download web-based content. If you experience an emergency that requires outside communication, please see an usher.
- Tickets are still available for the Lamar game. With an increased Kyle Field capacity of 106,000 for 2014, tickets are available for all games this season, including tomorrow’s game vs. Lamar. You can purchase season tickets, single-game tickets for Lamar, Rice, ULM or Missouri, or a 12th Man Pack, which includes two non-conference games and either Ole Miss or LSU. Call 888-99-AGGIE or visit 12thMan.com/tickets.