For all disabled parking, you will need the proper disabled parking identification issued by state motor vehicle departments.
Disabled parking is available for a fee in University Center Garage or lot 50. A shuttle will be provided from lot 50 to the plaza on the north side of Kyle Field beginning 3 hours prior to kick off and ending 1 hour post game. All Veterans with Disabilities, Congressional Medal of Honor Recipients, Former Prisoners of War, Pearl Harbor Survivors, and Purple Heart Recipients, whose vehicles display the special license plates issued by the Texas Department of Transportation are exempt from the payment of fees in University Center Garage only on the day of home football games. The registered owner must be in the vehicle. Constables will be checking placards.
Paratransit service is available from lot 50 ($15 parking fee), located at the corner of University Drive and Bizzell Street, to Kyle Field (Cain Park) 3 hours before the game time and for 1 1/2 hours after the game.
Questions? Call 979.847.RIDE (7433) prior to gameday.
Elevators are located on all sides of the stadium for fans' convenience.
You do not need a pass to use the elevators at Kyle Field, but as a reminder, all bags will be searched upon entry to the stadium. Restrictions apply, however, to certain elevators:
- Elevators are located at Entry 2, Entry 3 and Entry 4.
- Elevators are located at Entry 5 and Entry 6 in the Zone Plaza. Fans need a ticket to sections in the north side of the stadium to be able to access the elevators.
- Entry 5 elevator services the Zone Club exclusively. Fans need a ticket to seats in the Zone Club or Zone Suites to be able to access this elevator.
- Elevators at Entry 6 service sections 114-134, 301-351 and 401-421. Fans need a ticket to one of these sections to be able to access the elevators.
- Elevators are located at Entry 7 (northeast corner), Entry 8 (east lobby) and Entry 9 (southeast corner). Fans need a ticket to sections listed below to be able to access the elevators.
- Entry 7 elevator services the press box.
- Elevators at Entry 8 service east-side suites ES101-ES120.
- Entry 9 elevator service sections 114-134, 301-351 and 401-421.
FAMILY/SPECIAL NEEDS RESTROOMS
Family/special needs restrooms can be found in the following locations:
- North Side: sections 115, 118, Z2, Z23, 412, 421
- East Side: sections 121, 126, 129, 235, 333
- South Side: sections 134, 241, 246, 342
- West Side: sections 113, AC11, 311
Disabled seating is located throughout the stadium. For more information on these seats contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-888-99-AGGIE.